The plans to promote Hobbeez:
The plans for setting up a network of neighbourhood hobby libraries include the following:
- The countries where this is being implemented initially are USA and India.
- The focus is on school-going children from age 3 to 15. Accordingly, there are 4 age-groups:
- Ages 3-6 (Infants)
- Ages 6-9 (Primary School Students)
- Ages 9-12 (Middle School Students)
- Ages 12-15 (Pre-High School Students)
Educated home-makers and play schools in prominent locations will be encouraged to set up neighbourhood libraries which would stock up on hobby kits and board games and lend them to students in the neighbourhood.